The Cyxtera team is pleased to announce the release of AppGate SDP version 3.3.2.
3.3.2 is a ‘changes and improvements’ release for the Clients only.
This release includes:
3.3 release introduced Device Ringfencing, a new feature which enables AppGate SDP to isolate Client machines from their local networks by blocking all inbound connections. Windows headless client was improved and a new headless client was introduced for Ubuntu and Fedora Linux.
- Reduced memory footprint on mobile clients allowing more simultaneous sites to be accessed.
- Fixed IPv4 default route handling on Android.
Ring-fencing improvements to make running services less visible (for port scanners on Windows).
Fixed an issue with default route sometimes not being applied on Windows.
Fixed an issue with token updates sometimes causing reconnection problems.
Other new features in the 3.3 release included:
- iOS client – drives consistent user access experience and security across all user devices – mobile and desktop. This is now available in the Apple App Store.
- The AppGate Client can now run as a Linux service for background operation – enabling server devices to be included in the SDP ecosystem – not just user devices
- RADIUS support – A number of new modes have been introduced, significantly enhancing support for the many different types of RADIUS implementations companies use today.
- Device Ringfencing - A new feature which enables AppGate SDP to force a local firewall policy onto connecting PCs which blocks all inbound connections.
- Client compatibility - The Client has been enhanced to remove its usage of internal ports and listeners. This makes the Client more compatible with endpoint security products.
For details of the latest changes please see the release notes
See the Download Centre
to obtain the update file (password required - please contact email@example.com