In this video we give an overview of how to configure and setup OTP (One Time Password) for the Simple Encryption Platform, SEP.
This video should be seen as a compliment to our document: Cryptzone SEP OTP Configuration Guide
It gives you an overview of all the necessary steps for a successful OTP configuration:
1. Always use the latest version of the software.
2. Follow the steps in the manuals
3. Configure your RADIUS Server
4. Select delivery method of OTP: SMS, SMTP, or other delivery.
5. Enable SEP Server as a RADIUS Client.
6. Setup OTP on policy level per SEP and/or HTTPS protocol.
7. Optional in Secured eCollaboration: Select One Time Password (OTP) ticket expiration period (minutes).
8. Verify that OTP is working