Microsoft offers a great product called Active Directory Rights Management System (AD RMS), and sometimes called Microsoft Information Rights Management (IRM).
Microsoft has offered this for a long time and it enables users to protect Microsoft documents by adding additional security level with access lists and encryption.
Cryptzones Secured eCollaboration provides the following unique aspects for securing information assets:
- Secure eCollaboration is not limited to only Microsoft products
- Secured eCollaboration can encrypt ANY kind of document
- The secured files can be securely stored in any repository, on your end-users desktop, in the cloud, in SharePoint, the file is secured and eCollaboration is not limited to securing documents in SharePoint
- Cryptzone are Security Professionals and we Secure the digital workplace for a living.
- Secured eCollaboration is a part of a bigger encryption platform called SEP (Simple Encryption Platform). Which means it is easy to add additional security enhancing products like: Secured eMail, Secured eUSB and AppGate.
- The security platform is hosted by you in your environment and is totally stand-alone which means that you manage licenses, you have the encryption keys - and you can be sure that security is managed aligned with your company policies.